A big hello from me!

Cocobelle

Mummy to Georgie
Reaction score
Evening all. My name is Coco, and I guess that 'waiting to try' would best describe our situation right now.

I have heard (from my best friend who treats this forum as a second home :loopy:) that you are all a lovely bunch so I look forward to sharing my journey with you all.

Coco xx

Welcome to BnB Cocobelle!

Great that you are joining the journey (so to speak) ... well we have you temping and opking already ... so thats a start eh :rofl: (at least while you are wtt you can figure out your cycles).

Everyone here is so friendly, and will be more than willing to listen and answer any random questions you may have - a mine of useful info!

You are of course more than welcome to join us in Team Pingu if you like when you are ready (wtt or ttc) ... as we love newbies and we have a good success rate too!

Look at me pitching to you and youve only been here 5 mins ... right im off to tell the girls you've arrived ... beware :rofl:

xxxx

Welcome to BnB Cocobelle!

Great that you are joining the journey (so to speak) ... well we have you temping and opking already ... so thats a start eh :rofl: (at least while you are wtt you can figure out your cycles).

Everyone here is so friendly, and will be more than willing to listen and answer any random questions you may have - a mine of useful info!

You are of course more than welcome to join us in Team Pingu if you like when you are ready (wtt or ttc) ... as we love newbies and we have a good success rate too!

Look at me pitching to you and youve only been here 5 mins ... right im off to tell the girls you've arrived ... beware :rofl:

xxxx

Why thank you Little Mermaid, what a lovely welcome!

I am finding it all rather exciting plotting my little graphs even though I know that as we are just WTT there will be no agonising 2WW, yet!

I always enjoy a little team spirit so no doubt I will be sneaking into Team Pingu territory before too long :D

Hi Coco :hi:

Im another Pingu member popping over to welcome you into our fold! :friends:

look forward to chatting to you once you've found your feet properly hunni xx

Thank you for the warm welcome, I am enjoying having a read of all the threads, you all seem like a lovely bunch xx

Hi, and welcome to BnB :hi: Really hope you enjoy it here; it's the best and friendliest community around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->