A Big Hello To All!!!

mummyoffive

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Just would like to introduce myself; I am kerry, I am 26 years old and I live with my partner of 7 years Tony. WE have 6 children between the two of us( feely guilty I missed Demi out on other posts) Brandon-10, Demi-9, Tyler -8, Ellis-5, Alfie 4 in January and Gracie 2. Looking forward to making new friends for the giving and recieving of support and encouragement for whatever issues arise. I am currently working part time at sainsburys and studying full time at college. Hope to speak soon

Take care all

Kerryx

You sure have your hands full.....lol........welcome:hi:

Hello :hi:

Welcome to baby and bump!

We have 2 things in common 1) we both have a little boy called Alfie. 2) we both want to do the same job, only I start in September what you will be finishing! And my sister started Uni spetember gone, to do the same!

Any way, I hope you enjoy the forum! :hugs:x

We have 2 things in common 1) we both have a little boy called Alfie. 2) we both want to do the same job, only I start in September what you will be finishing! And my sister started Uni spetember gone, to do the same!

What job??

Hello and welcome mummyoffive :D

Hi tam- is good stuff to find someone who wants to be in same occupation!! maybe we could offer support to each other throughout the late shifts and hard work! did ur sister do the access course? if you need any info dont hasitate to ask!! x

Ps - hows ur sister finding the course? x

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/mckaylalovesyou_photo/Welcome.gif

Hi

Welcome to BabyandBump & congrats on 5/6 kids :shock: :lol:

:D

Welcome! Happy Holidays To You And Your Lovely Family:)

thanks everyone 4 making me feel welcome on the site. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL xxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->