A bit confused......

navarababe

Mummy To Brooke :-)
Reaction score
Hey everyone :D, was just wondering, i thought the 2nd Tri start at 13weeks, it seems to be different on here. A few of u's at 13weeks in the 1st Tri section are waiting to come across but didnt want to intrude if we cant come over yet. Can anybody advise me what is right...Thanks all xxx:happydance:

Generally at 13 weeks your 14 weeks if that makes sense

welcome over

Its confusing for me too since second tri starts at the beginning of 13weeks. I turn 13 tomorrow!

Why thank you, well im 13weeks today, so Im glad to be here :D x

Well if you think about it when you turn 13 weeks it is actually the end of the 13th week and one day later you are in your 14th week so it's all the same. Like when you turn 1 it is the end of your first year and the day after that you are in your second year!!

Hope that makes sense, it doesn't to me :rofl:

Ill be over tomorrow just because I know I am really in the second tri.

13+1 i think, officially, but hey, whats a day or two between friends!!

I came over the day I hit 13 weeks. But I was snooping around from about 11 weeks.
I think you're good to go.

I wasnt sure at the time either , I came at 13 weeks 3 days so sort of in between lol . xx .

i came over at 13+3 when i went up a box on my ticker lol and hlf way between 13/14 weeks lol

welcome all to the 2nd tri! xxx

On that note - when do we go over to 3rd tri? Is it at the end of 26 weeks?

On that note - when do we go over to 3rd tri? Is it at the end of 26 weeks?

Yeah!? I'm coming up on that sooner than later. Is it 26 +1? I figure I'll start snooping in a couple weeks, though. Maybe I'll go back to first tri and snoop around there right now.
I don't think anyone is going to kick you off BnB if you back and forth it here, though. I just like being in second tri because we are all at the same point, you know? I think its more of a topic relevant thing. Who wants to talk about breastfeeding (all the time, I mean) in first tri, or morning sickness in third.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->