A bit dizzy and washed out

Silverwing

Reaction score
I've been feeling really dizzy and washed out for the last week. Is anyone else in the same boat? I've mentioned it to my midwife and she thinks it is my bp dropping a bit because I have quite a large bump that is putting pressure on my body. I've still got 3 weeks left of work and have dropped some hours in order to cope but I just wish I could feel my usual bubbly self.

that sounds just like me. Dizzy spells are increasing to. My bp was normal this week. Just took it to be part of pregnancy. Just take regular breaks in work and becareful

I've had several weeks of this, apparently my blood pressure is low. I'm fine when i first get up but after an hour or so i come over all light headed and dizzy, lethargic and can't do anything but lay down. It seems to pass over a couple of hours but its crap cos i know its coming every day whatever i do!

I feel like this too, but when i took my BP it was fine!:shrug: I'm going to mention it to my ob when i see them on the 6th if i can wait that long.. but i think its just due to hormones and increasing blood levels maybe? hope you feel better soon! xx:hugs:

Might be worth getting your iron levels checked??

I felt like this a while ago, and went to dr about it, he just advised me not to stand up too quickly or stand for too long, and if i start to feel dizzy drink a sugary drink and sit down. I tried everything, and actually ended up fainting at work. I went back to him and said nothing had helped, my BP was fine so i mentioned about maybe being aneamic because i was constantly tired too. He did some bloods and it turned out my iron levels were really low and put me straight onto a double dose of iron pills which i'm now on until bubs arrives and felt tons better within a few days. :thumbup:

So try the sugary drinks first, but if it doesnt clear up it might be worth getting it checked out. Hope this helps :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->