• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A bit of a TMI post,

zebbed89

mummy to mollie & wtt
Reaction score
So i have been really wet down below for the last 2 days im really not sure what it is there is no blood just like clear water?!! Ha i may be coming across very thick but just wondered what u thought?

Thanks girls xx

Where about in your cycle are you. Agree with above could be ewcm.

Day 23 of a 31 day cycle i ovulate roughly the 16th of each cycle? im confused now lol xx

Day 23 of a 31 day cycle i ovulate roughly the 16th of each cycle? im confused now lol xx

that is like me, i have been extremly wet down there since my AF was supposed to be due back in July... Now i still have no received it.. But i know its been just reallly white white and creamy down there....:growlmad:

mslynn have you tested yet? See mines not white its just clear. Its actually quite annoying now :)

mslynn have you tested yet? See mines not white its just clear. Its actually quite annoying now :)

Hum, bit strange lol. Thought that was perfect conditions for OV. Could you be OV twice this month??

:hugs:

Maybe im not 100% sure i just get so confused with all of it! i think i will just wait it out and see for now! Thanks girls! xx

Maybe im not 100% sure i just get so confused with all of it! i think i will just wait it out and see for now! Thanks girls! xx

i have no tested yet no.. you think i should?.. well it isnt white, its like a creamy clear...
:thumbup:

I would test yeah, seeing as you havent had af yet. xx

Its strange, i can relate to alot of the same things as you! Haha, im sorta gettin this too :/ i know it sounds grose to say but yeah simply been quite wet down there last few days, i wondered too but everyones diff and from what ive found no one can reallyanswer it unfortuntly :( hope its something good for you though xxx

Fingers crossed its something good for you to hun! xx

Well.. i did a HPK today, and it showed a faint pinkish Line.... and i was like :O no way!... close friend say its a Postive, but i think i will test tomorrow again, and see if it might be darker!!.. This si crazy... but i dont want it to be a negative thought!...

I shall Keep my fingers crossed for you hun! xx

ive had this creamy clear all day after two and a half days of cramping really low down and my boobs have been hurting as of today too and so so knackered , i cant get up in the mornings and i want to hit the sack around about now most nights so could this all be good then ????

ive had this creamy clear all day after two and a half days of cramping really low down and my boobs have been hurting as of today too and so so knackered , i cant get up in the mornings and i want to hit the sack around about now most nights so could this all be good then ????

Thats all sounding really good hun....Fingers crossed for when you test.....

It really does sound good! Fingers crossed for you! xxx

thought i would give you an update, i am still gettting lots of wet creamy yellowy cm, lower backache, GAS like you wouldnt believe but mainly at night ?!, painful boobs, sore nipps, pressure in abdomen low down and really mild af type cramps on and off, and this morning got up to nausea and gagging (first for me never had this before), oh and cervix is high (its normally really low a good week before af), so really really hoping that this is it and we have actually gotten pregnant. OH wont let me test til next week end of ! so i cant confirm properly but i dont think that we are :)

thought i would give you an update, i am still gettting lots of wet creamy yellowy cm, lower backache, GAS like you wouldnt believe but mainly at night ?!, painful boobs, sore nipps, pressure in abdomen low down and really mild af type cramps on and off, and this morning got up to nausea and gagging (first for me never had this before), oh and cervix is high (its normally really low a good week before af), so really really hoping that this is it and we have actually gotten pregnant. OH wont let me test til next week end of ! so i cant confirm properly but i dont think that we are :)

Omg thats all sounding great and positive for being pregnant, aww does hubby gotta make up wait for a result lol. Bet you cant wait to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->