• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A bit of a TMI post,

he has no children at all never had so this would be his first and with the other disappointments of 3 early m/c after early hpt +'s then i can understand it but tbh im not in a hurry coz i know i am !, it sounds stupid when I type it out, but yes i am pregnant i just cant confirm it with a test. I must admit i didnt have anything like this with any of the early m/c so i am presuming this is a good eggy !!!!!! at last and thank you for being there for me and wish you all the very best on the next cycle , i could be there with you yet never say never xxxx

Oh yeah i can undertand why he dont want to test yet too.but i got a feeling this is it for you and no need to worry this time. So pleased for you.

thank you hun , just asked you on another thread but are you in Ireland ?

Lol yeah just replied too, south wales.

So an update from me! im 3 days late been getting cramping like Af is coming but nothing yet!

Hope everyones ok! shady im not to far away from you! xx

So an update from me! im 3 days late been getting cramping like Af is coming but nothing yet!

Hope everyones ok! shady im not to far away from you! xx

Good luck hun. Fab its mad cause i didnt think there would be anyone close, but there is a few people close to me here lol.

Inkdchick hope your feeling better soon hun. Dont worry too much about cramping. I know how hard it must be for you not to worry though. Hugs.

Thanks hun! Yeah i thought the same when i 1st came on here xx

i just got up and found when i went to the loo that i have now brown tinged cm and the cramping is really mild but i have discomfort in the tops of my legs and hoips so i think its all going wrong AGAIN :( :cry:

Ahh inkdchick Im sure it will turn out to be nothing! I will keep my fingers crossed for you! xx

thank you i really hope so hun i really do but i am still so wrapped about your news it really is great well done heres to a happy and healthy 9 months xx i hope that you will be celebrating tonight xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->