A bit of advice needed...

anorak

Back in the Game!
Reaction score
I have just suffered a MC:cry::cry: I was 5 weeks and 4 days. I am desperate for a sweet little bean, but with this never happening to me before I have no idea really when is safe and sensible to try again. Anyone who can give me some info. I know it sounds silly, but I want to get down to it know ( I know I can't as I still have a little bleed). It is weird the way your mind starts to think. I just want my bump and my baby :cry:

Well some doctors say 1 cycle and others say 3 cycles.. I just lost a baby at almost 18 weeks to T-18 in December and my female doctor said that a my age I could try after one cycle. She advised me to continue with prenatals. I just turned 44 in January.. Good luck..

Thank you. I just feel totally in limbo right now. I wish I could fast forward. I am so sorry for your loss. On Monday it will be a whole new time for me. I will continue with taking pre-pregnancy vitamins, and keep my running up. I will try and relax and see what happens.

anorak, i'm really sorry. :hugs: i know that feeling of urgency, and if you feel ready to try again straight away thr next cycle then there is no reason not to. it is all about whether you and your body and ready to try again. i was the same, i had an early loss over christmas and one a few months before that(end of aug). i just wanted to get straight back to it like you :hugs::hugs::hugs: i am back to it this feb but took a month off in january, it did me the world of good having that little break to regroup. wish you the best of luck, i think you'll get your sticky bean in no time, stay strong. :hugs::hugs::flower:

Well some doctors say 1 cycle and others say 3 cycles.. I just lost a baby at almost 18 weeks to T-18 in December and my female doctor said that a my age I could try after one cycle. She advised me to continue with prenatals. I just turned 44 in January.. Good luck..

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs:Thank you guys. Thank you sumatwsimit. I honestly didn't think this would happen, but as I have become to believe, everything happens for a reason. I am sure my little bean will stick soon.:hugs: I am giving it until the middle of March before I TTC. Long wait in my head, but this is worth the wait! :thumbup:

Also anorak, a lot of the ladies are taking DHEA and Q10 to help their eggs get stronger. Since you are waiting till March, you might want to get on those...

Ooooh thank you! I will get on those now!

Can you get those in the UK? Do you take them both together? I am on Pregnacare preconception at mo.

Yes you can DHEA is in a pill form at most stores and so is CoQ10. I've heard the ladies get them a Boots??? I'm from the USA and I got mine at Walmart and Costco. I'm sure if you have a warehouse store they might be cheaper especially the Q10...

Thank you! Will go into town and get some tomorrow!

I have just suffered a MC:cry::cry: I was 5 weeks and 4 days. I am desperate for a sweet little bean, but with this never happening to me before I have no idea really when is safe and sensible to try again. Anyone who can give me some info. I know it sounds silly, but I want to get down to it know ( I know I can't as I still have a little bleed). It is weird the way your mind starts to think. I just want my bump and my baby :cry:

I'm so sorry for your loss.:hugs: I agree with what the others have said on here,waiting or trying right away depends on the person and whether you are ready. I too suffered a MMC at 12 weeks in Nov. 2011 and was devastated beyond comprehension. I was told to wait at least 1 cycle as I am 42 but decided to NTNP and ended up with a chemical pregnancy the next cycle. Three months later no sticky bean but I know we will all get there:hugs:

So sorry for your loss Garnet:hugs::hugs::hugs: I know we will all get our sticky beans it just takes some of us a bit longer:winkwink:

Thank you marathongirl. I am sorry for your loss. I am really feeling it tonight. I feel empty. I miss getting up 4 times in the night to pee. I miss the heavy feeling in my boobs. I miss the nausea and I miss knowing there was a little bean inside me. This time last week I felt terrible but for all the right reasons.:cry: We WILL get our sticky beans. I promise. :flower:

So sorry for your loss anorak, life is cruel. hope you get a sticky bean next cycle . good luck :hugs:

Thank you marathongirl. I am sorry for your loss. I am really feeling it tonight. I feel empty. I miss getting up 4 times in the night to pee. I miss the heavy feeling in my boobs. I miss the nausea and I miss knowing there was a little bean inside me. This time last week I felt terrible but for all the right reasons.:cry: We WILL get our sticky beans. I promise. :flower:

I know we will. YOu know you can get pregnant and it's only a matter of time until you get the sticky one:hugs: You just need to feel sad and mourn your loss. I cried for weeks and the smallest things would set me off. It's ok to cry if you need to. Just think when we get our babies they will be the right one for us and we will cherish them so much:hugs:

Thank you marathongirl, that is a wonderful way to think. Our babies know when it is the right time. I don't know if it is a normal thing after a MC, but all I see on TV, in the magazines, in the papers are baby things! That makes me feel sad, but I know it is just a matter of time. :hugs:

Thank you marathongirl, that is a wonderful way to think. Our babies know when it is the right time. I don't know if it is a normal thing after a MC, but all I see on TV, in the magazines, in the papers are baby things! That makes me feel sad, but I know it is just a matter of time. :hugs:

Yes I definitely noticed this after my mc. Everywhere pregnant women and babies. What made matters worse my colleague at work got his girlfriend pregnant "by accident" and they were only a couple of weeks ahead of me. Of course everything has worked out beautifully for them:shrug: So hard to take but we just have to keep believing:hugs:

Awww....I am new to this forum but I wanted to say I'm so sorry Anorak. That is heartbreaking. I like the advice Garnet gave about starting CoQ10 and DHEA. Are you taking folic acid and B12, B6?

I've heard it's only necessary to wait a cycle. Glad to see you'll be trying in March. Fx'd for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->