A bit of fun.

hayleight87

Reaction score
I had my twelve week scan today, I'm guessing boy and so is my mum.

What do you thinkIMG_20211230_153633_214.jpg

When I saw your scan photos on the due date group (yes I've been stalking) especially on the ones with the boys I'm thinking :pink: I automatically thought girl as I can see the nub but rbh what are you 12+1 the nub can still rise :shrug: still going to stick with :pink: tho lol xx

When I saw your scan photos on the due date group (yes I've been stalking) especially on the ones with the boys I'm thinking :pink: I automatically thought girl as I can see the nub but rbh what are you 12+1 the nub can still rise :shrug: still going to stick with :pink: tho lol xx

Thank you for your guess, yes 12 + 1 here. I've booked the gender scan but it isn't until the 1st of Feb x

Thank you for your guess, yes 12 + 1 here. I've booked the gender scan but it isn't until the 1st of Feb x

Oh my gosh seems so far away but really it isn't lol oh can't wait to see so happy for you honest I've been stalking you (not creepy I promise lol) xx

I hope your both correct, I'll have two very happy boys then haha. She will be the most protected girl as well with her dad and brothers.

I'm still on team blue, I think I'm just destined to be a boy mum haha x

I’m going with girl looks like both my DDs scans ! But you never know ! Good luck ! Xx

I'm gonna say girl but with still time to rise for a boy. Congratulations on ure scan hon so glad all is well.

Thank you ladies, I'm happy what ever gender. My children however are adamant they want a sister haha.

Hahaha awww bless them.
My dd is 9 on Jan 19th and she wud love a little sister. So far I've given her 2 little brothers but maybe if we are blessed again she will get her sister. Told her I can't promise her tho lol.

Tbh I wudnt be bothered. A healthy baby is the main thing. I told my dd that too but she still says she wants a sister :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->