a bit of help!!

sophxx

Reaction score
im looking for a bit of help i was just wondering what vitamins you and your oh take??

and if any one has tryed any natural approcaes such as acupuncture or anything??

is there anything else that mite help us to get a :bfp: this month?

xxx

i take folic acid and i also take agnus castus, which helps to regulate my ovulation (you would only need that if you want help with that though) if i dont get a:bfp: this month then im going to get dh to take zinc as that is meant to help as well!! xx

Hi there. Didn't want to read and run...
We haven't been taking any vitamins or other supplements (except folic acid for me) before now. I have read though that zinc and vitamin E can be good for your partner, and am off to buy a multi vit with these for OH tomorrow.
Some ladies on here have had some success with agnus castus, and evening primrose oil (EPO) which, I believe, helps to increase EWCM. With both of these you must stop taking them after ov.
I've also heard some people swear by grapefruit juice and robitussen!
Good luck :dust:

thanks ill get oh a multi vit

hes stopped smoking and hardly drinks now which is a good thing! xx

I take sanatogen pro-natel and Evening Primrose oil from AF to OV

DH takes Zinc and Vit E (only started this cycle)

Hi there i take the pregnicare conception they have all the vitamins for when your trying to conceive and when preg so you can take them on your first trimester they have folic acid in to.

hi..

This is what l take..

Evening p
brewers yeast
folic acid
vit-e
vit-B12 as l am a veggie
agnus castus..
god luck hun..:hugs:

oh and nothing for DH..

DH and I take Sanatagen pro natal his and hers... sounds a bit wierd when I put it like that! :rofl:

i am taking pregnacare, just in case, and because I don't have the best diet in the world - I know it's not a substitute but it can't be a bad thing to do.
dh doesn't take anything - he hates taking tablets, he always chokes :rofl:

I take prenatal for the folic acid, and last month started taking bcomplex & baby asprin. (have had miscarriages in past) DH takes multivitamin, and an extra vit. c, vit e, & zinc. I read that 40% of male infertility is from alcohol so dh has cut it out almost completely. I used preseed instead of grapefruit or Ev. prim oil.

Maybe pop into first tri and ask them? Those who have gotten their BFP's and sticky beans - see what they were on?
Good luck! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->