• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A bit worried...

jesssika

Mummy to Charlotte
Reaction score
So I know losing weight due to morning sickness is pretty normal, but this has got me worried. I lost 3 and a half kilos in 3 days. I'm not sure that's healthy! I actually haven't been physically sick for a while, just nauseous.

I weigh my cat every few days as I'm trying to slim him down (he like 5 kilos overweight ahhaha) and I weigh myself first and then me and him and subtract the difference, and I went to do it today and almost fainted. I understand normal fluctuations of about a kilo. But 3 and a half gone in 3 days?

Please tell me this is okay! I'm worried!

Before you worry... Are you sure its not your scales, not working correctly? 3 and a half kilos (thats like 7lbs right? ) in a few days is a lot of weight for someone to lose, pregnant or not.. Especially if you are eating normallly! I think you need to check on some different scales to see whether yours are working right :)

So I know losing weight due to morning sickness is pretty normal, but this has got me worried. I lost 3 and a half kilos in 3 days. I'm not sure that's healthy! I actually haven't been physically sick for a while, just nauseous.

I weigh my cat every few days as I'm trying to slim him down (he like 5 kilos overweight ahhaha) and I weigh myself first and then me and him and subtract the difference, and I went to do it today and almost fainted. I understand normal fluctuations of about a kilo. But 3 and a half gone in 3 days?

Please tell me this is okay! I'm worried!

Oh hun :( I agree are you sure it's not your scales? If you don't think your scales are wrong put your mind at ease and go to the doctor. It is a bit of weight in a short amount of time, but if your eating right etc and not throwing up, then baby will be ok, it's you that needs to be looked after too! During pregnancy, we are kind of like the third wheel in the equation, everything, and I mean everything, goes to baby, and we of course suffer a little with lack of proteins, minerals, vitamins etc. That could be it. But go check it out :flower: xx

I'm sure everything will be okay Hun :) if your worried just ask your doctor they will put your mind at ease I've lost 3 kilos in one day before when I wasn't pregnant and I hadn't been sick either so I think you should be fine , on another note were in Australia do you live? , your like the first person in the teen pregnancy section that I have seen that's from aus

I'm positive it's not the scales girly I even double checked on a second set after reading the first comment! So I'm positive. I really haven't eaten much but even before I was pregnant I didn't eat much, I barely make 1000 calories a day normally and now all I can eat is fruit and veg so I doubt I'm even getting as much as I used to :( I am going to the doctors next week with my ultrasound anyway so I do plan to bring it up then but I was just needing to know if any of you had had the same thing, as I'm just not sure it's healthy! :flower:

And court and bub I'm in Bundaberg, Queensland :) :flower:

Call your doctor/midwife if you're concerned! I've lost 15lbs in 3 weeks, so I was kinda freaking out. But since I'm having twins it's normal for me to lose a few pounds in the 1st trimester, so they weren't concerned. I'm sure your dr/midwife would let you know if something was wrong! :flower:

I'm positive it's not the scales girly I even double checked on a second set after reading the first comment! So I'm positive. I really haven't eaten much but even before I was pregnant I didn't eat much, I barely make 1000 calories a day normally and now all I can eat is fruit and veg so I doubt I'm even getting as much as I used to :( I am going to the doctors next week with my ultrasound anyway so I do plan to bring it up then but I was just needing to know if any of you had had the same thing, as I'm just not sure it's healthy! :flower:

And court and bub I'm in Bundaberg, Queensland :) :flower:

I remember I lost a lot of weight in the beginning in a short amount of time. That was due to being veeerrrryyyy sick though. But you did mention your eating alot of fruit and vege, so that could be it hun :) xx

While its not particularly healthy to lose 7 pounds in three days, it happens. Your body is holding A TON of water these days, and so weight fluctuates daily... well hourly to be honest. Try not to worry to uch about it right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->