A bit worried

baby09

Reaction score
Woke up needing a wee last night and when I wiped there was red/pink tinged cm. Then this morning just very lightly tinged pink on the tissue. I am due on today so I know this can be normal but I'm concerned. I haven't contacted a doc/midwife yet as I thought if wait until next week but is it worth calling them today so they know about the bleeding? Or is it just too early? (If I go by lmp which they will, I'm 4weeks 4days)

Tbh there isn't a lot they can do . there's nothing they can do to stop it . unless its gushing out and you feel unwell. Iam nearly 7 weeks and had exactly the same few days ago but I have a synchronic haemorage . I rang epu and they said as long as its not pouring out there confident its normal xxxx

Thank you. It's so worrying when you see blood when you know you're not supposed to. I know it's fairly normal and not always something to worry about but it can't be helped. Really hope you're ok x

I wish I had some advice for you, but I'm not really sure. But just wanted to say congrats on your BFP. I remember chatting in the TTC boards :)

Thank you. It's so worrying when you see blood when you know you're not supposed to. I know it's fairly normal and not always something to worry about but it can't be helped. Really hope you're ok x

hi Hun im the same at the mo only seeing blood wen whipping - got my bloods taking today got to call them back tomorrow and see how it goes from there

hope your ok hun if ya need a chat im here :hugs:xx

Hugs. It could be when the baby is implanting more into your cervix. Try to rest if possible and drink lot of water. I would ring your doctor to see if they can book you in for an early scan to put your mind at rest if you are worried though.

Thank you all for your replies it really helps x
It's still there when I wipe but nothing major so I'm just keeping calm xxx

I have been bleeding on and off for 5 weeks. At one point it was even about 1/2 cup of bright red blood all at once. My babies were still healthy and measuring ahead on Saturday. Try not to worry too much, you probably have a SCH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->