A Christmas Wish..

monkee12

Reaction score
Ok, so as people are aware we have decided to help a local girl out who recently separated from her OH.

Anyway this thread is just to keep everyone updated:

I’ve received the hamper basket now and will be putting inside:

£50 in cash
Shortbread Fingers
2 x Medium Yankee Candles
Bottle of Prosecco
More to be announced.

We’ve also got her a Pamper Set, some Pyjamas and just need to do dressing gown.

Her DD (1)
Personalised Pyjamas
Leap Frog Yum 2-3 Toaster
Hey Duggae Talking Teddy
Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Mixing Bowl

Her DS (5) Still to be announced

Thank you, if it makes up for this year then that’s all we can hope for x

That's so lovely! Are you given any details about them like SS or is it just ages?

That's so lovely! Are you given any details about them like SS or is it just ages?
I’ve kind of gone for things that mine would have liked at that age. Haven’t got a clue what to get her son though as he is very shy and even though I’ve asked my daughter who is in his class, she said she doesn’t speak to him so he will be a little harder x

I’ve kind of gone for things that mine would have liked at that age. Haven’t got a clue what to get her son though as he is very shy and even though I’ve asked my daughter who is in his class, she said she doesn’t speak to him so he will be a little harder x

Ooh is this the family you made a thread about before? My bad, I thought it was the MaW scheme.

Maybe this is a chance for your DD to interact with him and get to know him to find out his interests and possibly make a new friend!

Apologies, the name of the thread probably is confusing lol yes it’s the lady from my previous post.

I have asked her about him to see if she knows what he plays with but I don’t get much of a response. I will try again though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->