A craving im not sure i can have!! :(

Kayleigh Lou

Reaction score
Just recently have have been really wanting to drink summer fruits slim fast. Im not dieting (i was before my :bfp: so ive got loads left over) so i wouldn't be using them in replacement of meals. I just want to drink them. I just dont know whether im allowed or not :wacko:

I cant find anythig so far that tastes the same. Any ideas would be good lol :dohh:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I think there's vitamin A in them which, in large doses, can be very dangerous. Best thing to do is check how much vitamin A is in it before you drink it and make sure it's within the safe range. My google is being a bum just now and can't look it up for you :(

Claire xxx

dunno if this will help found this .
If I am pregnant, can I still follow the Slim·Fast 3·2·1 Plan?
Answer
While some women become too heavy during pregnancy, which can create health problems. In these cases Slim·Fast would be acceptable, but such advice should only come from a health professional. Pregnancy requires a very high level of nutrition, so you should never consider Slim·Fast or any weight loss programme without discussing the plan with your doctor.

so i gueSS IF YOU CAN have it under helth proffesinals then its safe to drink and the helth if u cut meals but as you just want to drink it cause u like it should be fine i think if u follow me lol

It would be purely for craving only lol!!! Ive just ate my dinner (cheese n tom pizza hmmmmmm)

Ive tried to google it but so much mixed info came back it only confused me more! Why cant cravings be more simple lmao!!!!

i tryed goggling too but did come up with it has vitimin a and ofther in SO if u taking prenatle vitanins may take u over dairly limit so obv not a good thing but if u not taking vits i cant see y not . i havent had any cravings as such tho odd urge to cook turkey dinosurs with grated cheese over but not givin into that temptation yet loll all my other 3 pregnancys i craved icecubes

I looked this up earlier, as the chocolate one is all I can stomach at times! Do you use the powder formula or the instants???

It is the instants i have. I didnt have one last night. I managed to have a glass of milk instead. I have a midwife appointment next Tuesday so ill ask then.

Such a shame to have a craving i feel uncomfortable drinking!

I may get told off for saying this...but I'm all about moderation and I think if you are having a craving surely having a few drinks of it aren't going to be bad? With me cravings can often be satisfied just by the taste alone:) so I can have one taste of something and the craving goes away. When I deny myself things the cravings get really intense,. At least that's how it was the first time around for me.

Last night i was going crazy! Seems to have calmed down now and i havent been tempted yet. But im sure it will return. I have found it tastes similar to melted strawberry milkshake from McDonalds but i cant see hubby running to makkie ds for me!!!! lol

Some people have craving of coal, surely that cant be good for you lol (i could be wrong).

My sister wanted to drink bleach during her pregnancy so i guess i came off lucky!!!!!!!!!!

Lol HAte to tell u but ur not sopose to have macdonolds milkshake I'n pregnancy or mc flurries cause the milk is constantly turning I'n the holder above machine has more chance of having harmfull stuff for preg woman I'n lol what midwife told me and my hubby used to be manager off macs lol Sid sweet

I've had slim fast shakes, mc d's/bk milkshakes and mcflurries and never had a problem.
Everything in moderation is fine the way I see it - bar the stuff were really not supposed to have!

Lol HAte to tell u but ur not sopose to have macdonolds milkshake I'n pregnancy or mc flurries cause the milk is constantly turning I'n the holder above machine has more chance of having harmfull stuff for preg woman I'n lol what midwife told me and my hubby used to be manager off macs lol Sid sweet

You have got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally forgot about that!!! Its the same as Mr whippy ice creams from the ice cream vans.

OH FIDDLE STICKS!!

i know i dont think i can resist all those 99 flakes in the summer! will have to run after the ice cream vans once baby comes lol

i am craving a definate no no steak and STILTON pie hmmmmmmmmmmm sweeny todd stylie hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dribble dribble and no i dont like normal steak pie has to have the stilton lol sister didnt quite understand that they are not the same lol

I still drink the slimfast, I use powder instead though. I looked up on the internet about harmful doses of vit A, and it's over 40,000 a day. But preferably don't consume more than about 25,000. Those shakes don't have a mass amount in them, so a couple a day will do you no harm xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

i probably wont even drinking the whole thing. I can imagine me drinking the first couple sips n hating it!!!!!!!!!!!!

nomorenumbers, i can understand that. It has to be authentic or it just isnt right :haha:

I might get yelled at for this but I really think a lot of the things, like mcdonalds milkshakes etc are so not even a big deal. Don't go crazy lol. And mcdonalds milkshakes don't even have real milk in them ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->