A day of sadness LOL ;)

Kimmy25

Reaction score
Im such a drama quuen lol

So tomorrow im back to work a little excited but nervous and sad :( Im hoping the day flies over and the mornings not going to be too chaotic I just keep looking at my baby and thinking noooo i cant leave him lol.

And I cant squash him in his carrycot any longer so im gonna have to turn him round coz my prams crap and doesnt parent face

oo im feeling well sorry for myself lol :cry:

Aw, I know how you feel. Ava-Mae is nearly touching each end of her moses basket and she is a bit cramped in pram version of our pushchair but I keep thinking I can't move her into her own room and have her in pushchair mode facing the otherway, it'll be too much for her to take. When I say too much for her, I actually mean me!! :cry:

Good luck back at work hun. Once you are back and busy it will probably be like you never left! I am going to hold out as long as possible before going back I think. Although I went to look at a nursery today and in the pre-school bit I was overwhelmed, I can't imagine my ickle girl being that big!!!!

xxx

:hugs: good luck with work i go back next week really not looking forward to leaving my lo either :(

Aw, I know how you feel. Ava-Mae is nearly touching each end of her moses basket and she is a bit cramped in pram version of our pushchair but I keep thinking I can't move her into her own room and have her in pushchair mode facing the otherway, it'll be too much for her to take. When I say too much for her, I actually mean me!! :cry:

Good luck back at work hun. Once you are back and busy it will probably be like you never left! I am going to hold out as long as possible before going back I think. Although I went to look at a nursery today and in the pre-school bit I was overwhelmed, I can't imagine my ickle girl being that big!!!!

xxx

I know exactly what you mean felt a bit much for me too changing him round and then the prospect of leaving him tomorrow as well :(

I didnt plan on going back until September and we just cant afford it so I have to go back think that makes it worse as the decision was taken out of my hands IYKWIM? Im sure I'll be fine and so will he it makes me more nervous as theyve took loads of work from me so Im worried Ill have nothing to do and twiddling my thumbs lol thanks for the good luck wishes! :flower:

:hugs: good luck with work i go back next week really not looking forward to leaving my lo either :(

Thank you Im sure we will be fine..I'll let you know how it was tomorrow night lol :flower:

Aw poor you :hugs: I start back at uni on Friday and I dread it tooooooo. I hope everything goes well for you.

Good luck for tomorrow hun, hope it goes well xxx

Good luck today hun.....:)

Let us know how you got on.........

Well...Im back exhausted however found it a lot easier than looking after lo all day.

I cried when I dropped him off, and broke down when I got to work felt like Id had my heart ripped out :(

As the day went on (it dragged) got a little easier and I was clock watching to get home and have my smiley lil man.

Was good to catch up with everyone too..Lets see what tomorrow brings...

Thanks to everyone for your support xxxx

Glad it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be!

Where did you take your LO? Or did you trust him to look after himself at home on his own :haha:

x

Glad it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be!

Where did you take your LO? Or did you trust him to look after himself at home on his own :haha:

x

:rofl: Yeh he looked after himself hes soooooo advanced LOL

He was at the CM where my ds1 has been going for 4 years xx

I leave Ava-Mae all the time, just leave her some dinner to heat up, usually chicken nuggets or turkey twizlers and she's fine. :haha:

Na seriously hun, glad it was ok. Just think of the few extra ££s to buy your LO's lovely things and go nice places.

xx

Oh yeh Zane loves chicken nuggets but has to have LOADS of ketchup!, Hes also fully potty trained so no need for nappies LOL

Yep, thats exactly the reason im doing it! x

Give it a couple weeks for everything to settle and you'll look foward to going to work, its like a little rest :rofl:

Give it a couple weeks for everything to settle and you'll look foward to going to work, its like a little rest :rofl:

Thats what I was thinking its a lot easier at work than looking after Lo :thumbup: :haha:

Glad you made it through, hun. And it must help knowing that he's with someone you know and trust, and that his brother is with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->