A dumb question, but need explaining to me..

Twistergirl

Reaction score
I know this may sound like i am a bit dumb but i am a bit confused..

My first AF was 17th November after it was absent for 6 months and i had another one on 11th December and so that is 24 day cycle.. I then had another one on 7th Jan and that is a 28 day cycle.. Does this mean i am irregular and it will make it harder to pinpoint ovulation or does this dates sound normal cycles to you..

My cycles vary each month from 28-31 days. I use opks and check cm to pinpoint my ovulation. You can also use bbt which is an inexpensive way to track it but I can never remember to take mine so I have to rely on opks. Also bc my cycles do vary I usually start testing on cd 10 until I get a +opk

Mine vary a bit too and I also use OPKs. I buy them by the pack of 50 online and that way I can test from as soon as AF ends until it turns positive.

I've also started charting my BBT just so I can be extra sure of when I ov.

Thanks ladies.. When is the best time of day to test Ovulation using the sticks..

I usually test once in the morning until it starts to get darker then I test 2-3 times a day. I also get mine online and they are super cheap. I get mine at amazon. You can get ovulation tests and pregnancy tests there. last time I ordered I got 100 preg and 50opk for $20.04 which included shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->