A few questions...

bethany

Reaction score
I've become *slightly* obsessed with reusables over the past few days. I can't stop googling them! I've just got a few quick questions, if anyone could help - that would be fabulous! Thanks girls x

1. Where do you buy your nappies? Are there any reccomended shops / retailers?

2. What extras do you need? Like nappy bucket, laundrey mesh etc. What are essencials and what are just good to have?

3. Can you use liners from one nappy, in another one. E.g. I love the fuzzibunz and the blueberry bamboos, can I use the liner from the fuzzi in the blueberry? If not, how do you know which liner goes with which nappy when you wash them?

Thank you!! x

1. Where do you buy your nappies? Are there any reccomended shops / retailers?
www.milliesnappies.co.uk
www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk
www.jabulababy.co.uk
www.bibsnbots.co.uk
www.weenotions.co.uk
www.babybots.co.uk
www.fill-your-pants.com
www.babykind.co.uk
www.babame.com
www.babipur.co.uk

to name a few :rofl:

2. What extras do you need? Like nappy bucket, laundrey mesh etc. What are essencials and what are just good to have?
Basically I just have a nappy bucket and some wetbags for out and about. I also have reusable wipes instead of disposable.

3. Can you use liners from one nappy, in another one. E.g. I love the fuzzibunz and the blueberry bamboos, can I use the liner from the fuzzi in the blueberry? If not, how do you know which liner goes with which nappy when you wash them?
You can mix and match but I like to use the right inners for the right nappies. I know without looking which go in which, fuzzi and blueberry inserts are very different and the BB ones have labels on (dunno about the fuzzis I cant remember!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->