A few silly questions. Please don't R&R :)

zoey1990

Reaction score
Okay, So where do i start? I got my first positive opk yesterday morning around 10 am. I tested again about half an hour ago around 3:00 and it was a bfn, Does this sound normal?
Me and the oh had :sex: on the 8th, 10th, 11th and plan to do it tonight as well, Is that enough??
Im guessing i ovulated today because i've been having slight cramps and have had looooaaadsss of watery cm today aswell. Does this sound normal???
Thanks for reading! Please don't R&R :dust:

I've never tested when I ovulated so I can't give any advise..

I usually know when my cm changes and bd on when I get the twinges but I think I may been missing the egg or something because I'm not pregnant yet lol but this time I have bd when I got alot of cm so let's see. But I'm not counting on it as I used clearblue fertility monitor and got peak days which meant egg was coming I bd and either the little sperms ran the wrong way or I was too late. What I noticed was my cm and then 2 days later would get twinges and pains on one side of my ovary.
Hope this helps xx good luck too xx

I am no expert but maybe yo have a short surge or caught it at the end.

r&r means read and run :) Thank you for your reply's ladies. :dust:

Haha no I didn't r&r lol wish u all the best. Do u think I caught it at the end? It confuses me when u have the cm are you suppose yo bd then? As the monitor would should high days on alot of cm and then show the egg symbol 2 days later where my cm wasn't as much it was pretty much like it was at start of cycle??

Maybe you caught it at the end chick, Everyone's body works different, for example.. I never get ewcm, All i get is super watery slippery cm. Everything about trying to get pregnant confuses me! :rofl:

Omg same here!! Mine defo changes but I've been bd 2 days later so maybe I have been missing it. This time did bd on the ewcm. Fingers crossed but I'm giving up after this month it's too stressful.
And if I don't get bfp then I'll have to concentrate on losing weight!

Yeah maybe hun. I hope this is your month, I usually ovulate around cd 10 or 11 so we just have :sex: from the cd8 until cd 12 or 13. I really hope we get our :bfp:'s soon!! :dust:

Me too. I ovulate from cd20 - cd 24. Quite late an I thought it was earlier. I was so getting it wrong. Bfp for u Hun lota of baby dust for u and I xxx

Sure that can happen. You will ovulate 12-36 hours after your lh surge. So one month you could ovulate within 12 hours of surge and one month it could be 30 hours. It is best to test OPK's twice per day so you don't miss your surge. You most likely just caught your surge at the end. You BD'd at all the perfect times. Don't worry, you've covered all the bases, good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->