A hangover...I wish!!

Willow01

Reaction score
I am 36 weeks and for the past few days I have woken up with what feels like the worst hangover but I have not had a single drop of alcohol the entire pregnancy. I have tried upping my water intake but nothing seems to take it away? Is anyone else experiencing this? Wondering if I am getting ill or if it is just another lovely side affect of pregnancy?! Seeing the midwife tomorrow so will ask her too but thought I would ask you guys to see if anyone is experiencing this.

Is it just a headache or do you have other symptoms?
I had a horrible casee of vertigo for nearly 3 weeks and it felt like I was constantly hungover - (dizziness, headache, couldn't concentrate).

Hopefully you're MW had some answers for you. Feel better!

Thanks hun! Just feel really tired, irritable and I do have lack of concentration. Still trying to drink lots of water, something I am not too good at, but it doesn't seem to be helping. Bad time to be getting ill esp with a 2 year old to look after :(

A few things. Make sure to get checked for pre-eclampsia and also for low iron. That means you need to have your blood pressure taken, your urine tested for protein and your blood tested for iron. Sometimes these are normal symptoms but other times they indicate that something is happening so make sure to emphasise this to your midwife.

Thank you I will make sure I stress this to the midwife tomorrowx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->