A huge thanks to each and every one of you!

koomy56

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I just wanted to extend my gratitude for all of the support I got here recently.
For those who do not know I found out on Thursday (10 weeks) that my baby stopped progressing at 8 weeks. I had some bleeding that was concerning, which turned out to be the start of my body trying to expel what wasn't meant to be. I went to the ER on Tues night, and my blood levels were 17,000 at 10 weeks..On Friday they were 14,000. Because of the length of time it was in there, and how far along I was, my doctor suggested I get a D&C surgery which happened yesterday. I am happy that it is over. Allowing my body to do it naturally or even with the help of drugs the risk of a hemorrhage and unbearable pain was too great a risk.
I know many of you have experienced miscarriages, and no one thinks that they'll be in that position. I was blown away by the power of the sadness that we have been trying to cope with, but I know in my heart that it wasn't meant to be for us this time, and we won't give up.
I'll be in here again one day, and good luck to everyone! I wish you all the best. :winkwink:

So sorry for your loss Koomy, wishing you a speedy recovery and the perfect rainbow baby soon xx

If they told you you're more at risk of hemmorage going natural they lied!

I'm so sorry for your loss Koomy. I really hope ur being well looked after by those around you. Take care of yourself and I hope that you're back here as soon as you're ready. Lots of love xx

If they told you you're more at risk of hemmorage going natural they lied!

Well, too late. What's done is done. We're putting this behind us, taking a deep breath. One step at a time.

Sorry for your loss hun. Big hugs. Hope to see you again on the forum soon xxx

So sorry koomy...hope to see you back soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->