• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A hunger something fierce

proxy bump

Reaction score
So during my first trimester I felt like I constantly ate, though for three weeks it was only potatoes, and was positive I would gain ten pounds at least during that time. Happily my hunger subsided and the only damage was a gain of .5 pounds.

Now my hunger has returned and nothing seems good. Other than deer jerky and flaming hot funyuns. But this morning I have eaten two hamburger patties and a half of a bagel. I drank two bottles of water incase it was just my body wanting water but nope. My stomach kept growling and making me feel sick until I eat.

Anyone else have this issue?

My appetite was pretty normal until about 18 weeks, and then it was like BAM! Hunger! Now I can't go more than 2-3 hours after eating before I feel starving again. I think the baby must be going through a growth spurt and my body is demanding more food to fuel it. :wacko:

I'm starving too! I'm 19 weeks and this week I have been ravenous, for sweet stuff. Cakes, biscuits, shortbread, flapjacks. It doesn't feel just like greed, I am properly starving and HAVE to eat. The other day at work, I couldn't concentrate all morning because I was desperate for the canteen to open at lunch time so I could buy cake!

I've been ravenous this entire pregnancy and have only gained 2lbs. It's crazy how hungry I've been but my dr said to eat when I'm hungry because the baby is signaling it needs nutrients and my gain has been fine. So I've Been eating like crazy!! Only time in my life I'll get away with it! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->