A little advice please? Thanks.

K

Karuto

Hey ladies.. Wasn't sure where to post this. Hoping you could help.

We're NTNP, we had :sex: several times :)blush:) on the 9/5. & now I just have a gut feeling i'm pregnant, call me a crazy/broody chic. My boobs are killing me, I have cramp (which I never get :/) and I just feel like crap.

Anyways.. it was the first time we had done that since my implant was removed on 7/4. I havn't had period since then so I have no idea if or when I have or havn't ovulated.

What you ladies thinking?
x

I would take a test and see what it says :thumbup: It could be possible you ovulated and are pregnant or you could be getting ready to ovulate or getting ready to have a period , But if you feel pregnant its always a good idea to test FX for you and :dust:

Thanks ladies.. I'll wait another week and see what happens if nothing.. or still feeling pretty crap i'll test :) x

Hey! I'm kind of in the same boat. We did the dead on the 8th using the withdrawal method. We are not actively ttc until October when my DD will be 11 months but I can't say we are being super careful either because that method is our only method of birth control and it's not a great one. I ovulated the next day I'm pretty sure. I've had a funny feeling every since that we may have gotten caught! It's probably all in my head, but like you said I've been crampy which is unusual. Also I had an insane headache last night. I'm not prone to headaches but did get one a couple of weeks before I found out I was expecting the first time. It only took one try to conceive the first time so I know I'm pretty fertile. I honestly think it's all in my head but I guess we'll have to wait and see!

When is af due for you? Are you going to wait until you are late to test? I'm going to wait till I'm a week late or so I think. I've been sleep training my lO this week so I'm a little sleep deprived and my stress levels are a little higher than normal. I'm figuring both of these could cause AF to be late.

I came off the implant nearly 6 weeks ago. I havn't had a period since i've had it out :/
So no idea when I would/could be a due AF.
Rather frustrating.
Probobly test sometime afterthe 23rd.. two weeks since the deed was done.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->