a little advise please

Mrs.M04

Reaction score
Im 23 have a 3 year old daughter. I havent been on bc for over 4 years. It has been 32 days since my last period. They are usually on time. I have had no period symptoms and they are always very bad with heavy bleeding. I havent taken a test yet, ive felt pregnant in the past and bought a test just to start my period the next day, so im holding off. What do you guys think? Ive been more tired and super thirsty, and thats how i was with my first pregnanc. .. advise please!

Sorry i forgot to mention, we have unprotected sex most of the time he pulls out but sometimes he doesnt...

If ur on the pill and he pulls out I wud say its unlikely but stranger things have happened xx

No harm in doing a cheapo Dollar Tree test. I know what you mean about a period waiting until right after you test to start. Try not to drive yourself crazy!

I think i will do a dollar tree test because i am driving my self crazy!

It's probably a good idea hun, I hope u get the answer u want xx

well with no protection and being at a highly fertile age, it would probably be wise to do a test at this point. I hope you get the outcome you want hun, FX for you

Well i did a test 2 days ago (monday) and ut was negative. Still no period though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->