a little bit scared

keekee

Reaction score
well this is why i am scared.........

ive just found out that i am pregnant and im over the moon:happydance:, but the thing is i only had a miscarage in april, i was 6-7 weeks gone not far i know but you realy get attached in that time, im just scared it'll happen again! ive got 2 children already a 3 year old daughter and a 19 month old son, no probs what so ever in them pregnancy's but i did have them both at 36 weeks but they were fine.... do you's think my chances are high for loosing this one, because ive just lost one? excited but scared st the same time, im trying to think positive but its hard knowing what happened last time and how i fell apart :nope:

i suppose what am looking for is a little reassurance that everything will be fine xx thanks alot for taking time to read my message :kiss:

Congrats and I have also had miscarriages and am pregnant just found out 7/22 and am crampy but trying to relax and 1 day @ a time,we will be fine Hugs and CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Congrats hon! I'm here after one MC too... having a MC does NOT increase your risk of another! all the best honey

congratulations. i know its easy to say but enjoy the early days and positivity breeds positivity.

I know how you feel hun but it is just one day at a time. :hugs:

congratulations xx i got my :bfp: the cycle after mc i am petrified!! but trying to stay positive!!

https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj254/randiicons/babies_kids/babygrats2.gif

Fingers crossed this is a happy and healthy pregnancy. :hugs:

congrats:):):):) i have three kids all girls oldest is 7 and my twins r 3yrs.old and after i had my twins when they was 5months old i got preggo again when i was 19weeks with that baby they couldnt find the heartbeat had to have a dnc a week later and then this year got preggo well found out in jan. 2010 and in feb 2010 lost it i was 6 weeks and had a m/c didnt have to have a dnc this time and now still nothing.... anything is poss. just pray that everything goes ok with the baby this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->