A little blood???

DuckyBlue

Reaction score
Today is cycle day 24. This morning I had a little bit of red blood on the toilet paper. It wasn't a lot, I have no cramping or anything. I'll keep an eye on it but wanted some advice!

Usually I have very long cycles, but the last few have been short for me - 28 or 29 days. I've never had any blood on day 24 before. Should I be worried?

I have read about implantation bleeding but everything I read said it should be pink? This was definitely red. Which is also unusual if it is my period as that is usually brown on the first day. A cycle this short would be unheard of for me!

I'm freaking out and don't know whether to call the doctor! I hope someone can put my mind at rest!

Last edited:
I had this same thing happen 2 cycles ago, ended up having nothing for days after then bam got AF all of a sudden.

It could be many things. Have you been tracking ovulation at all? Could either be implantation bleeding or start of your period or even possibly be ovulation spotting x How bright is it? x

It could be many things. Have you been tracking ovulation at all? Could either be implantation bleeding or start of your period or even possibly be ovulation spotting x How bright is it? x

Yes I was tracking ovulation although got extremely confused as the Clearblue test gave me a peak when the other tests didn't, and my cm didn't match at all. Hadn't been tracking temperature as didn't understand it but was planning to start that next cycle. It was bright red, but only a very small amount and I hadn't had any earlier this morning when I went to the toilet. I've had a little bit of thrush the past few days which has pretty much gone now but don't think it's related? Never had thrush before either so am incredibly confused!

Yes I was tracking ovulation although got extremely confused as the Clearblue test gave me a peak when the other tests didn't, and my cm didn't match at all. Hadn't been tracking temperature as didn't understand it but was planning to start that next cycle. It was bright red, but only a very small amount and I hadn't had any earlier this morning when I went to the toilet. I've had a little bit of thrush the past few days which has pretty much gone now but don't think it's related? Never had thrush before either so am incredibly confused!
What cd did you get your positive ovulation test? It could be implantation bleeding x

All I can think of then is possible implantation bleeding or early af xx good luck xx

Thank you! I'll keep an eye on it and see what happens. If it's implantation bleeding how long do I need to wait to test?

Now there is nothing maybe a sign its implantation bleeding, waiting game now. good luck :dust:

Now there is nothing maybe a sign its implantation bleeding, waiting game now. good luck :dust:

Thank you! Trying not to get hopes up too much just yet. How long should I wait to test?

Had nothing since which I'm hoping is a good sign!

How is it going DuckyBlue?
I say go for that HPT..

I am so sorry Ducky :(
At least the wait is over :)
I really hate the 2ww.. specially these last 2 days :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members