• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A little confused...

babeinchrist

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am new! Sorry if this thread is TMI but I am nervous and need someone to talk to about all of this!
Needless to say...I am a little confused!
I was just wondering if someone could please help me out!

Last Thursday, which would have been 7DPO for me, I started feeling a little strange. I started getting these dull cramps (I usually only get cramps the day before AF), nausea, terrible bloating, dizziness, and my breasts were larger. Plus I noticed a lot of different veins in them that I had never noticed before.
Then this past Tuesday, 11 DPO, I noticed a brown spotting in my pantyliner. Which has NEVER happened to me before a period. Today, the day AF was due, I noticed the same brown spotting but with a red tinge to it. There is a little more than I noticed before. Usually when AF arrives, the first day I bleed significantly (my periods are generally heavy). So I am a little confused.
I took an FRER on 9 DPO. BFN
I took an IC on 12 DPO. BFN
Then I took one today, 14 DPO, with my FMU, and the strangest thing happened. Within the first few seconds (I mean like 10 seconds) a horizontal line appeared instead of a vertical one, and then the test line appeared. I let it sit for 5 minutes (as the directions suggest), and the horizontal line and the test line remained. I just took this to mean it was a dud test, but was wondering, if it hadn't been a dud...could it have been a faint positive? Who knows.
Should I test again in a couple of days? or what should I do?
I just have this feeling that I am pregnant. Even though now, after 3 BFN, I am starting to think that maybe I should just give up.
Thanks a lot!

oops...I think I posted this in the wrong section without realizing it...please forgive me! :blushes:

Not sure what test you used, but sounds to me if its meant to go the other way its a dud test.

No harm in taking another test.

Let us know how you get on and fingers crossed you get your bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back