a little confused..

mrslula

Reaction score
Ok.. so DH and I decided I would get off bc (Implanon) because of crazy side effects and go to condoms and possible trying later in the year or next. I got it removed Dec 6 and had +OPK from Dollar Tree on Dec 20, started normal/heavy period Dec 29, have not had one in a little over a year. Soo.. phone app says I ovulated Sunday Jan 12 and we DTD on the 10th and 11th. We have used condoms except for the 10th which we were fooling around having a few drinks and used pull and pray... so yesterday while driving home I feel this very sharp pinching/twinge on my lower left pelvic area that lasted less than a minute, that would put me at 4DPO according to my app unless I happened to ovulate sooner. So of course, I google the mess out that and add to the nagging feeling like I am pregnant that started when my phone alerted me I was Od. I've never experienced that kind of sensation in my pelvic area but I did not TTC my 2 children so I never looked for it. I feel a little more in tune with my body now. Ok, so here is my question. If That pinch were to be implantation how soon can I test? Is there even a chance that I might be? I mean, I know that withdrawal is not the most reliable method and we had been drinking a little, I don't know what to think. DH and are are NTNP.. if it happens it happens ya know? But now I am just obsessing :wacko:

I forgot.. I have also felt period like crampy/bloaty on wednesday/thursday.

Thank you for reading and bearing with my craziness!

I would say the pinch was more likely to be ovulation. It sounds like when I was TTC my first.

I would say the pinch was more likely to be ovulation. It sounds like when I was TTC my first.

You are right! I don't know why I did not even think of that :dohh:. I did not do an OPK this cycle because I'm not tracking it, just did it last cycle because I wanted to know what was going on after Implanon removal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->