A little Fearful of TTC

littletrisket

Reaction score
ok first off don't get me wrong i really do want to have a baby . I'm 25 and my husband is 31 but I have complications with food I use to have a very bad case of IBS and it still effects me some no milk and no spicy things at all and grease kills me everytime . and i have pretty bad migranes about 2 times a month ,to add to that I also have hashimotoes thyroiditis and I'm not sure how that will effect a preggo or not. I guess seeing that I get so sick so easy it jsut has me worried . anyone else feel this way ? how do I over come all that and get preggo at the same time . fearful and frustrated.

go the docs hunni and explain that ur looking in to ttcing and she what effects the tablets will have on u ttcing hunni xx

ok first off don't get me wrong i really do want to have a baby . I'm 25 and my husband is 31 but I have complications with food I use to have a very bad case of IBS and it still effects me some no milk and no spicy things at all and grease kills me everytime . and i have pretty bad migranes about 2 times a month ,to add to that I also have hashimotoes thyroiditis and I'm not sure how that will effect a preggo or not. I guess seeing that I get so sick so easy it jsut has me worried . anyone else feel this way ? how do I over come all that and get preggo at the same time . fearful and frustrated.

I can not relate Im afraid so Im unsure if anything you mentioned could effect a pregnancy - I wouldpersonally go and speak in depth with your GP who knows your medical history and get some medical advice about trying to conceive.

Best of luck

Let us know how you get on :D

I would also speak with your GP, s/he will be able to advise you and may also be able to refer you to someone that could perhaps help you all the way thru your pregnancy. I understand your fears, I had some myself for other reasons, but I am sure all will be well babe, it is perhaps just a case of a bit more preperation for you. Don't let this get in the way if this is what you want, and there are ways around it for you, I hope it will not be as complicated as you are thinking! :hugs:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->