A little help here.. Opinions please

thefirstbaby

Expecting #2!!
Reaction score
I was on one round of the dePo shot. I recently got off of it. Had a normal period and that ended about 1.5-2 weeks ago. I just wiped there was a little blood on the tissue. I took a shower and swirled around up there a tiny bit of blood came out. And for the past few days I been havin mild cramps and a back ache. Is this my period coming back or could I possibly be prego. By the way me and OH have had sex every other day or almost everyday for the past month. I have no idea when I ovulate. Help? Could I be prego? I ordered hcg tests last night. The cheap ones. They won't be here til next week. Idk if I should wait that long.

Hey didnt wanna read and run...
But maybe just wait and see what happens its hard to tell as you have just come off the depo..good luck xx

i would say all you can do i wait. i dont know about depo but when i can off the pill i had a period after 2 weeks before i fell intio a normal pattern. If you cant wait then go see your GP. They have tests xx

I have not used the depo but my best friend did and her AF was all over the place for about a year. She wouldn't have AF for a couple of months then 2 the next. I don't think it is anything to worry about just your body sorting itself out. But if AF doesn't show properly by the time your test comes, I would test just to be on the safe side. Good Luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->