A little help with dates and stuff

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
So according to my app data, my last period was the 4th feb, and my ovulation day was the 19th feb, I didn't use opks this time around so it's just a guess, I got quite dark positives on frer and a pregnant 1-2 on a cb digital, which according to my app I would have been 3 weeks and 3 days pregnant, do you think the tests look a bit dark to be just 3 weeks pregnant? They look like my tests at 4 weeks with ds, and I've also never got a positive on a digital until after my period... I'm a bit confused I know it's only a week in difference but now I kinda with I used OPKS haha x

The first test was on the 28th Feb and the bottom 2 was the 1st March x

Snapchat-1637071262.jpg

Thanks girlie!! How are you?? X

My last period was the 5th Feb, I ovulated on the 19th and tested with a frer on the 1st. My test on the first looks exactly like your middle test and that was at 3 weeks and 3 days, so I think your dates are spot on. Happy and healthy 9 months x

Reactions: HLx
I think your dates are right. I tested when I would have been 3 weeks 4 days and my tests were similar then. At 4 weeks 1 day in the evening I had a cb digital say 2-3 weeks.

At 4 weeks I had a digi day 1-2
At 4+2 weeks it said 2-3
Then got my 3+ at 5 weeks.
I'd say ure dates are about right ure 3 to 4 weeks pregnant.
Congrats

My FRER looked the same as ures at 11DPO it was quite dark I wud of been 3 weeks and 4 days then. Hope that helps.

Hi girlies I tested again a day after this post and the digi was 2-3, I'm sure I'm not 3 weeks pregnant even though my last period was the 4th feb, very confused right now!

Is it possible that you ovulated earlier than you thought? That would make sense.

Possibly hun, this was the one month I didn't use opks!!! Bloody typical now I'd like to know exact dates, I kept my app dates how it was and it says I'm 4 weeks today, the only way I'll really know is from a scan, so ill go with 4 weeks today xD

Oh ok. Well if your app is saying 4 weeks and the digital is 3-4 then it must be pretty accurate. I’m guessing you o’d earlier since your hcg is higher according to the digital than what you thought! Congratulations though!!

I think I may have ovulated earlier, I has a 3+ on a digi yesterday at 4 weeks and 5 days, but I'm sticking with the dates I know, chances are I'll be pushed forward at the scan that's all, I will be booking a private scan for when I'm 8 weeks, I guess they will tell me then lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->