a little help!!

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
so today maddi worn her brand new light pink summer cardy thing! and this afternoon mummy washes it with her new demin crops :dohh:

any ideas how to get the bluey/grey colour out of it! i currently have it soaking in milton sterilsing solution, but doesn't seem to be doing much!

any suggestions ladies!!

Oh no...I usually try soaking in either napisan or the vanish powder stuff...might be worth a try if the milton doesn't work? x

Yep, been there done that! I went and bought one of those 'colour-run' removers from Wilkinson's. I worked brill. Think I might have to repeat the process again though as I want my sparkly whites back!

Best of luck.

thanks lynn - i might give that ago too - i have some vanish crystals in my cupboard!

flergle - thanks for that! really helpful - think i might have to get my butt to Wilkinson's this week :lol:

trust me to do it on a day when i had run out of colour catchers i normally use :dohh:

update

the milton may have worked!! only time will tell after its been washed later (on a delayed start :blush: i'm obbessed) but it def. looks pink again! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->