A little nervous about tomorrow!

Cewsbaby

Mom of 2 boys! Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
Tomorrow I find out if I will be induced or not. I developed PUPPPS and while the medicine I am on is helping I am still very itchy! I have everything I need for baby boy and my bag and his bag are already packed. Hubby just has to tell his commander I am in labor and he is good to go. Mom is driving or flying down on induction depending on if I am induced and if no induction she will wait for my "I'm in labor" phone call. My MIL (in upstate NY) just told me today that she really wants to be there for the birth too (thank god I actually like my In-Laws!) so she is planning on flying down if she can or driving.

I guess I am just nervous that when I get there they will tell me that no, you are not favorable and that they want me to wait until I go into labor. The itching is going to drive me mad! Im also afraid they will tell me ok, we will induce you on ??? and that will send me off into panic mode! I know, crazy right! I am mentally prepared but scared out of my mind! I know that all first time and more than likely any mom/dad are scared but I feel like a loon! I really think I am more scared they will tell me no on the induction. I have dropped alot and have started getting crazy pressure and lightning vag! I have also been getting braxton hicks in my back! Last night I was a little hopeful because they lasted about 3 hours but slowed/stopped at about 1 am. Today, same thing! Lots of back contractions that stop! I guess I more or less needed to get this off my chest and finish cleaning the bathrooms (just in case)!

Im in the same boat - I get my protein levels back tomorrow which indicate how severe my pre eclampsia is. I'll find out if im being induced tomorrow :( X

Good luck to you both. I hope that regardless of what happens you both have safe deliveries and healthy babies.
Xxx

Im in the same boat - I get my protein levels back tomorrow which indicate how severe my pre eclampsia is. I'll find out if im being induced tomorrow :( X

Oh that stinks for you! I cant imagine having that to stress myself over!

So, I had my appointment and all was well. I was most certainly favorable but she didnt tell me how dilated I am so I think I must be a 1 or 2. I am due to be induced April 1st. Lol! My anniversary is the 2nd. My doctor gave me a sweep (wow was that uncomfortable!) but told me that she doesnt think I will make it to the first. She said more than likely I will have him this weekend if not in the next day or so. Here is hoping that sweep will do its job and he will be here sooner!

So, I had my appointment and all was well. I was most certainly favorable but she didnt tell me how dilated I am so I think I must be a 1 or 2. I am due to be induced April 1st. Lol! My anniversary is the 2nd. My doctor gave me a sweep (wow was that uncomfortable!) but told me that she doesnt think I will make it to the first. She said more than likely I will have him this weekend if not in the next day or so. Here is hoping that sweep will do its job and he will be here sooner!

Fingers crossed that he arrives on his own! At least he's dropped - that bodes well for a normal delivery.

I feel you - I just had a scare at the doc this morning because I gained 6 lbs in ONE DAY! Fortunately bp was borderline and protein was good, so he sent me home. Because of the PUPPPs, though - he wants me back on Monday the 30th to examine me again and schedule induction for later that week. I'll be 38+2 on Monday.

Lol, I get you on the weight gain. I put on 10lbs in 2 weeks! I think its mostly water weight because I am so swollen in my legs and feet but no Pre-E which I am happy about. I hope you get an induction date soon! I am honestly over the itching and swelling that I have been dealing with for almost 2 months now!

So exciting! Good luck! Hope your little one arrives before the 1st :hugs:

You deserve a medal for enduring the itching and swelling for 2 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->