a little rant

angeleyes1989

Reaction score
hey all for anyone who hasnt seen my previous post i had implant removed 23rd of this month to ttc yay super excited ,however i started bleeding 24th and i was okay with it kind of expected it even though i had bleed and stopped literally day before implant removal , but im still bleeding now really heavy out of normal for me so my hope of my body falling back isnt going to happen this month :( just feels like the longer bleed further my chances of this month making a start on the baby making just little frustrated

Hi Angeleyes,

It's only been 5 days since you had your implant removed. From reading other people's posts, it sounds like it can take a month or two to get your body back into the swing of things. Maybe you're out this month, but you can enjoy life with your hubby and get both of your bodies in a good place to start trying - nothing says "love" more in my house than me cooking steak. :)

Hang in there!

time will fly hun don't worry youll soon stop bleeding im sure I too have just come off the pill after starting a new pack, after a week I stopped so am bleeding again its annoying but it will happen just enjoy the whole process if you can xx

thankyou ladies for kind words and encouragment , i think literally after written this post my body was oh your supposed to be done now and i havent any new blood so im wearing pad incase , dont want to be caught out as im at work bright and early tomorrow 6am til 2pm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->