A little word of encouragement.

rebekah05

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I just wanted to pop over to tell you that even if you are over 35 you can get pregnant without much difficulty so don't believe everything you hear. I read so much while TTC and everything was basically horror stories. I am 38. I was terrified I would miscarry in my first tri. I thought it would take me a year to conceive at least. But we ended up conceiving on our third month trying. We did do everything we could though to help the process along. We used OPK's which were Clearblue. They have a smiley so you never have to guess. We also used preseed which I swear buy. It helps sperm swim to the egg. We actually only used that the third month and I swear by it. I also charted so I knew when I was actually ovulating and I took Mucinex tablets to help my CM. I would recommend all of these things because I think it really helped. Good luck to you and stay positive. It will happen for you Lord willing. Oh, and my chromosonal abnormalities testing gave me a 1 in 10,000 ratio so like I said, don't let all you read scare you. Good luck!

I definately thank you for posting here. I believe it is still possible for me through ivf and my own eggs for which they gave me a 5% chance as opposed to a 50% chance with donor eggs. So I still believe.

It is always encouraging to hear other women of the same age conceiving :)

Thanks for your encouraging note :)

I am 40 in July and am 7 weeks pregnant. I also swear by Preseed. I have an 18 month old that I also conceived while using it. If you haven't tried it, you should. Good luck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->