A long while in coming...

chicksy

Reaction score
Well although I have been a member of this site for a while I had to dissapear for a while as my obsession with getting pregnant was taking over my life! So this year has been all about me. I was diagnosed with PCOS earlier this year after trying to get pregnant for over 2 years. I decided to do something for myself so I went on the Cambridge Diet and lost nearly four stone. Well last week I couldnt keep any of my diet down and was feeling very top heavy, POAS on Wednesday and got a BFP!!! Im so excited but nervous at the same time as my 1st pregnancy ended in miscarriage and my second pregnancy I had a lot of bleeding but ended up with my little man. I have already had my bloods taken to rule out eptopic pregnancy as I have been getting a pain low in my abdo, going back on wednesday when they will take some more and book me in for an early scan........so hoping this one will stick!!

Sarah x

Congratulations, sending you tons of sticky dust. Wishing you a H&H9 months :hugs:

Well done with the weight loss too hun! You really must be very proud of yourself at the moment, and so you should be! xx

wonderful - congrats to you and here's to a wonderful journey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->