A lot of cramping and 3 days late :-(

cherrished

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Was wondering if any of you experienced being late and real bad cramps ill start from beginning,

Last AF 3rd July - cycle normally 32-36 days - ovulation around 21st and 25th July and period was due this week all I've been experience is a wet feeling but its just a lot of slightly yellow tinged discharge and egg white colour sorry TMI

The cramps are real bad I haven't cramped like this since I was 14 and first started my periods, today the cramps have been worse sort of pressure feeling too a lot like contraction pains tbh

I first started cramping around 30th July so thought was coming on early but still nothing just a wet feeling, has anyone else felt like this?

I've done test there BFN

But I do have cramps, discharge, headaches & lower back pain but scared to test again in case BFN

Any one been through this and been pregnant the "cramps" really do feel like slight contractions there that bad xxxx

I experiencing cramps as well. Allot of gas from my first pregnancy I know that was a major thing for me then next the constipation LOL
Baby dust your way <3

Thanks Hun I did test all last week for nothing to be honest probs squinters lol same here a lot of gas back ache and real bad cramping I've not had anymore cramping yet but still no period, with my first I didn't get cramps to be honest I was shocked I was pregnant but these cramps are real bad they were like mini contractions, if AF don't show today think ill test again fingers crossed ill update ill also attach a pic of a test I took 3 days ago xxx

Here is a test I took 3 days ago x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 10
Here is another one at 4min mark x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online