A Low Day

zeezee

Over the Moon
Reaction score
I am having a very low day. I am 7dpo and have no idea what is going on, but most of all I hate feeling so desperate about it all.

Hope y'all had better days than me :)

Z
xx

Oh hun, we have all been there. I just came out of it. I just had to tell my self it will happen when it happens. I know its an overused saying, but for me it was a way to chill out about it. You will find your own comfort and coping mechanisms as time goes on. Just know you are not alone and we are all here to listen and lend a helping hand.

Good advice Dazed.

Zeezee, there almost never seems to be an easy time during our cycles. Right now I'm on CD11 and am anxious to ovulate so I can try again this month. Then I get anxious that my DH won't be up for the job on the days I need him to. Then I roll into the 2 week wait where I'm essentially useless to the world as I begin to obsess about every little thing. Usually around 5 - 7dpo is when I find I go into a real funk. I'm not sure why, but it sounds like that's exactly where you are too. I think we try too hard to read into our symptoms (or lack of them) and we convince ourselves that it isn't our month. This in turn leads to that low feeling. That's what happens for me anyway.

All you can do is wait it out. Either you'll get your BFP or you'll move on to your next cycle with some new hope. Is there anything that is comforting to you while you wait? Are there friends who can keep your mind off of it? Movies? A marathon of your favorite tv show? Ice cream?

I recently got DH a massage for his birthday and decided to get myself one too. We're going to book them during my two week wait so I can relax a bit during that time.

Hope tomorrow feels a little brighter!

Thanks gals - I feel a little better today, and appreciate so much the time you took to repond.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->