A New Oldie

MrsBop

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I made the mistake of going into a cloth nappy shop today, sold nothing but cloth nappies, was amazing :haha:

Anyway I used them with Noah but went OTT and had everything and used more things than others so I'd love it if someone would give me a list of things I definitely need if I were to start with cloth again.

I loved Tots Bots with Noah so think I would go with them unless anyones got any recommendations :thumbup:

Thanks. xx

Totsbots have really nice girly new prints :D

to be honest i'm sure you could just cope with simpy your baby and some nappies and nothing more. Buckets are helpful for nappies but some people just throw them in the bath until wash day or just straight into the washing machine. Liners can be helpful if you're a bit squeamish with poop, fleece ones cope well with runny poo and paper ones for harder poos. Double check when you purchase a nappy whther it requires a seperate waterproof wrap or any inserts (it usually will clearly specify if no insert or needs a wrap). A wet bag could be useful too if you plan on using cloth nappies when out and about.

HTHs :flower:

yes i just throw straight into the machine or on top of a towel in the washing basket till the machine is empty (as i do towels with the nappies), i bought a basic draw string wash bag that will hold up to 2 nappies when out and now we've moved onto washable wipes i have those damp in a plastic tub but some just wet with water as they go

I completely forgot I'd asked this :blush: how rude am I? :haha:

Anyway I've fished out Noah's old bits that didn't sell when I sold a lot a few months back so got plenty of inners, paper liners and a wet bag. Also got some wraps too although they just aren't girlie enough :blush: I used a bucket with Noah so will definitely use another again. I'm quite excited, going to build up a stash as of tomorrow :happydance: Planning on making my own too, I love sewing so hopefully won't find it too hard!

Going with pocket nappies this time I think :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->