A new week

Ard3ntAng3l

Pregnant with Number 1
Reaction score
So, AF came and went (3 days instead of 7). DH is being the bestest ever and now i have got him reading baby magazines (all of them) and also starting to look for strollers, carseats and so on. LOL - poor man :thumbup:

i had to share this story though:
this morning after he bought me coffee in bed he says "Babe, you know that some women still have a period when they are pregnant. I read that."

now i can't stop smiling. thinking maybe i should just POAS and put his mind at ease.

we are going to look for a new car this weekend - his 2 seater (MX5) is not baby friendly.

I really can't wait to make this man a father - he will be a wonderful DAD.

I hope that everybody that tested this weekend all had BFP, if not, i am sending plenty of baby dust and only the most positive baby thoughts your way.

anyway, have a fabulous day ladies

yeah i got DH looking at baby stuff all the time!!! we are going to be buying a better "Family" car soon aswell!! :haha: hope you get you :bfp: soon! :dust:

Thats sweet! DH could care less if I got pregnant. He asked me this week if I was pregnant yet. I told him I just ovulated and it is only our first month. ](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->