A plan of sorts! Exciting (sort of..!)!!

mrsswaffer

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Hi everyone! :flower:

I've mentioned once before about mine and h2b's plan. We're both at uni at the moment (just started our second year) and are getting married in July. I've always wanted to become a mum before I was 30, and am 24 now, so I've got a while.

Anyway, that was the plan really. Get married, finish uni, get a job (I'll be a qualified nurse) and our own house if possible - we're renting a flat right now.

Well, we've been together 8 years next week but when we're married the years will start again - as in, we'll have a new anniversary and won't really be doing anything special for our 10 year anniversary of actually being together. We talked about this and thought it was a little bit sad, so... we decided that, to mark the occasion, I will be coming off the pill that month! :happydance:

So as I see it, in October 2011, I will come off the pill and we'll start trying but not consciously - we'll just... not use anything. And if we're not ready by then, we'll use condoms. Simples!

At least there's more 'plan' to the plan, and it also means I'll be in the WTT forums for two more years! :p

Anyone else got a similar plan? Or anyone else waiting another two years?

:hugs:

That sounds nice! We're not waiting that long but we had a plan which was for us both to be in FT work (DH was PT when we first moved here). We waited about 6 months to save up a bit of cash and feel a little more financially secure then went for it. We've been together 8 years now, married 3. I wonder what we'll do for our 10th anniversary...?

love the idea of coming off the pill in your original anniversary month! may well copy that idea! :p xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->