A plan we have both agreed to

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
I made a proposition to DH last night that we TTC now and if we haven't conceived by January I am to go back on BCP until June 2010, at first he wasn't keen on the idea at all (so much so I have hardly spoke to him since due to an argument and some things that were said). I have just spoke to him and he said he has had some time to consider what I have said and he is willing to go through with it :happydance: I can't believe he has agreed. I know it puts me back a few months if I don't conceive in the next 12weeks but I really don't mind as it means there will be a nice gap between Edwards birthday and the next one being born either way.
Will do this 1 more time then venture into TTC :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance: :happydance: so your off to ttc and leaving us hey?! I hope you are one of the lucky ones and catch super super quick and you will be in first tri before you know it! xxx

good luck :) hope its a short stay in ttc :p xxxx

Agree with everyone else, hope you skip through TTC and on to first tri!! *Empties truckloads of babydust on you* lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->