~A Poem To Make You Feel At Peace In Your Hearts...~

eager.4.U

just me & my OH for now<3
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am so sorry for all your loss' :flow: .. I have never experienced a loss, and I dont know the pain and emptiness you all must feel, but all I can do is feel sympathy for you all...

I found this poem on facebook, and I thought it was beautiful, and even managed to bring tears to my eyes. I was hoping this would make you ladies feel a bit more at peace in your hearts, I hope I am right...

~Can you be a Mother when your baby is not with you? I thought of you and closed my eyes and prayed to God today. I asked “What makes a mother?” and I know I heard Him say, “A mother has a baby”. This we know is true. “But God, can you be a mother when your baby’s not with you?” “Yes you can,” He replied with confidence in His voice. “I give many women babies, when they leave is not their choice. Some I send for a lifetime, and others for the day and some I send to feel your womb, but there’s no need to stay.” “I just don’t understand this God I want my baby to be here.” He took a deep breath and cleared His throat, and then I saw the tear. “I wish I could show you, what your child is doing today. If you could see your child’s smile, with all the other children and say…” “We go to earth to learn our lessons of love and life and fear. My mommy loved me oh so much, I got to come straight here. I feel so lucky to have a mom who had so much love for me. I learned my lessons very quickly, my mommy set me free. I miss my mommy oh so much but I visit her everyday. When she goes to sleep on her pillows where I lay. I stroke her hair and kiss her cheek, and whisper in her ear, “mommy don’t be sad today, I’m your baby and I’m here.” “So you see my dear sweet ones, your children are okay. Your babies are born here in my home and this is where they’ll stay. They’ll wait for you with me until your lessons through. And on the day that you come home they’ll be at the gates for you. So now you see what makes a mother, It’s the feeling in your heart. It’s the love you had so much of right from the very start. Though some on earth may not realize you are a mother until their time is done. They’ll be up here with me one day and know that you are the best one.”~

Thats so lovely ,im sitting here with tears rolling down my eyes its what i needed as iv been feeling down lately especially this time of year as it will be two years on the 25th next month i lost my baby boy and questioning alot of things thankyou xx

yes thank you. Its very nice poem. :) I ve gotten tears too.

No problem ladies... I really hope this helped your hearts feel a little bit more at ease :hugs: I was a little scared because I thought maybe this would make some woman feel more sad, but the message is to not feel as empty because your babies are with God and are always with you :flow:

beautiful poem, thank you. Like the others I've got tears rolling down my cheeks. R.I.P. mommas angel.

Beautiful!
Thank you so much
Made me cry but happy too
x

Thank you, I started miscarring on yesterday and this is comforting.

Oh my word what a beautiful poem,i keep having to stop I've only gotten half way might have to come back in a bit to finish:'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->