A problem shared is a problem halved..

lexus15

Praying for 1 more
Reaction score
Hi ladies,:flower:

Haven't posted for a while as I've been mostly lurking in the forum/threads. Tbh I'm fed up with being disappointed every month. I worked out that I haven't had a bfp (not even a chemical) in 14 years & not sure if it'll ever happen again :cry: I need to vent, so apologise in advance.

I'm 38, OH is 43 & we've been ttc #2 for around 4 years 'properly' (well on my part anyway!) My OH is complacent, we have a 18yr old & he seems to think that I'll fall pregnant as we made her (er yes 18 years ago!)..if life was only that simple especially as he wasn't interested in dtd this month. This upset me even more, as we recently had a talk where he said we would dtd more often. I can't even be bothered to say anything about it to him..it feels like I want a baby more than him.

We've both had various tests & everything came back ok for him. While I have elevated fsh (12.4) & lowish amh (4.3), think this is correct! I've had clomid, used preseed, cbfm & vits for him & me, had 2 iui cycles & 5 months ago a lap & dye, none of which has worked for me getting a bfp.:cry:

I so frustrated and truly believe that it wont happen. How can I believe it will, when I try to live a healthy (ish) lifestyle, don't drink or smoke, go to the gym & more often than not have a positive mental attitude towards ttc only to have af every month?

Argghhhh...:wacko:

Thank you for letting me vent, I'm sure I'll snap out of this feeling sorry for myself behaviour soon! Wishing everyone :dust:

Hi,

Sorry you're feeling like this, I know how this feels and am concerned about starting to try again as took us 4 years and 2 rounds of IVF to get our little peach. We would love another and want to try sooner rather than later but know how consuming and disappointing it can be.

Just wanted to say you're not alone and vent whenever you need to vent. Sending you lots of :dust:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm frustrated and I have only been TTC 5 months. I really don't know how you LTTTC Ladies cope. I really hope it happens for you soon :hugs:

We've been at it for 2 years with 4 failed IUIs in there. We are unexplained.

FWIW, I am sure that I want a baby more than my husband. He calls himself a "willing participant" but it really is my idea and my drive that keeps it going.

I hope you find peace with your circumstances. It really does stink. :hugs: We all need to vent from time to time.

Hi Lexus This forum is good for venting as we all feel the same way . Men have a different outlook on this whole baby making thing so don't take it to badly if his not feeling it this month , maybe talk to him about it or go back to basics and make a romantic meal and music . We don't talk to much about the Baby making bit we just talk about when and if it happens . I'm also 38 and my kids are 20 , 16 and 15 last month was my 1st month of trying and I really thought it would happen But now its month 2 I'm thinking it may not . I've given myself 1 year to try and if it don't hapen then I'm going to give up as I'm a little conserned about being an Old mum xx

Thanks ladies, wishing everyone the best of luck in getting their bfp's..

It's my daughter's 18th today!! :happydance::cake: Can't believe I'm a mum to an 'adult'!!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->