A problem with my thermostat?

fairygirl

Pregnant, 1 Angel, 2 Rainbows
Reaction score
I'm suffering from cold hands and freezing feet and at times my whole body feels cold. This has been the case for almost a week (it's fairly sunny today yet I'm wearing long sleeves and a padded jacket when I leave the flat). In the couple of weeks before this I had hot flushes, which eventually reduced to just after I'd eaten. I know my blood pressure got a bit low during the summer hols as I was too sedentary and had lots of light headedness and what I can only describe as partial black outs when I stood up.
I know I used to get cold hands and feet as a teenager (10 years ago) but this seems worse.

Does anyone think this is yet another effect of coming off the pill? Or is it an evil virus? :-k

Right I think I've got it. I think the hot flushes were hormone related. But looks like the coldness and light headedness could be down to B12 deficiency. I'm a vegetarian and haven't exactly been eating sensibly recently. There's iron and b12 in my pre-conception vitamins, but was thinking of getting some b-complex anyway so will definitely get some next time I go shopping, top my levels up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->