A question about boobs!

Mo_mo

Third tri!!!
Reaction score
Just wondering when you guys started noticing your boobs begin to grow.... i noticed mine started to grow around 9 or 8 weeks ago (they are HUGE....well a good few inches bigger anyway!!!) which is weird cos im only 4+3 at the moment....how strange!

I noticed after 7 weeks and they havent stopped!! lol xxx

Mine went monsterously huge in the 1st tri and even got stretch marks (i was already an e!!) but for some reason, they stopped hurting and shrunk down to a DD and have stayed there since, and the stretch mrks have gone.

Not sure when mine started, one day DH just told me that they'd gotten bigger :shrug: But they were always big to begin with lol

Mine went huge at 4-5 weeks but i have noticed they have slowed down already

:happydance:

Mine started getting bigger like.. a week or two after I got pregnant? Strange, isn't it.

Mine started getting bigger like.. a week or two after I got pregnant? Strange, isn't it.

Mine did too. My DH noticed first, cos he said I didn´t have any at all when I met him, now they´re huge and still growing!

mine got bigger near enough straight away, i was a C and im now goin on an F. and im only a lil person so looks abit odd lol, OH luvs it tho so cnt really complain :D :oops:
xx

I was a D to begin with and I'm busting out of my bra already - time for some new one's already for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->