a question about periods (not sure if its the right forums)

whittnie117

Reaction score
I am not sure this is the right forum for this question, but I hope someone can help. :shrug:

My husband and I are kind of ntnp. I am trying to get a handle on my periods. I am still bf my 8 month old son and I got my period when he was 3 months in February and every Month thereafter on the 17th and would bleed until about the 1st or 2nd of every month. However, the period I started in May started on the 21st and did not stop until July 1. I bled for over 35 days :cry:

Anyway, my question is, is there anyway to tell when one should ovulate after such a long period? Is there anyway to tell when I should start my next period? Or am I stuck in a perpetual guessing game?:growlmad:

TIA for any help!

You shouldn't bleed for that long. Anything over a week to ten days is too long and you should definitely see a doctor / healthcare provider. XX

My periods have always been about 14 -17 days long. A ten day period is a triumph tbh. I saw my doctor yesterday, he said he is going to send me for a hormone level check. I think that's a good idea. Thanks for the response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->