a question to anyone using the baby sleeping bags

violet 73

mum to 4, 3 boys & 1 girl
Reaction score
someone gave me 2 of these for jack the only problem its aged 0-6 months but his feet don,t come right to the bottom of it so i haven,t used it yet as im scared his head will go under when im sleeping at night . violet xx

His feet dont go to the bottom they need space to move, as long as it fits around the neck and arms it is fine xx

Aslong as their head won't go through it's fine. Caitlyn's just gone into 6-18 months! Noway it could be long enough at 18months if it wasn't HUGE now :D

Aslong as their head won't go through it's fine. Caitlyn's just gone into 6-18 months! Noway it could be long enough at 18months if it wasn't HUGE now :D

Dec is in a 6-18 and he only comes half way down it :rofl: TBH I think he will still fit in it when he is 5 :rofl:

I have used Sleeping bags with Olivia since she was abiout 2 weeks okld. In my opinion they are much safer than using blankets as I once found Olivia under her blankets even though I put her feer at the bottom of her cot.

They are supposed to have room to grow so therefor the feet arent intended to go right to the bottom. As long as it fit correctly around the arms, LO will be fine

I usually get the ones from Mamas and Papas and there sizes are great i also find they wash really well, She was in 0-6 ones until she was 8 months old.

thanks ladies i know i must sound really thick :dohh: but ive never used one of these before never heard of them before untill i had jack & he is my 4th lol . violet xx

Not atall, you don't know these things if you've had no experience with them!

I have a GroEgg too which tells you what room temp to put what sleeping bag on etc x

I have a GroEgg too which tells you what room temp to put what sleeping bag on etc x

sorry what is a groegg ? is there different sleeping bags ? i think im showing m,y age now this is why i don,t know any of this its been 8 yrs since i had my daughter lol . xx

sorry what is a groegg ? is there different sleeping bags ? i think im showing m,y age now this is why i don,t know any of this its been 8 yrs since i had my daughter lol . xx

A Groegg is made by the same company that makethe Grobags and is the shape of an egg. It tells you the temp in digital format and glows a dim light too. It glos yeloow if it is ok, blue if too cold, orange if a little warm and red if too warm. Brilliant things really!

A Groegg is made by the same company that makethe Grobags and is the shape of an egg. It tells you the temp in digital format and glows a dim light too. It glos yeloow if it is ok, blue if too cold, orange if a little warm and red if too warm. Brilliant things really!

so if it goes blue you would just add an extra blanket on top of his sleeping bag ? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->