A Quick Question About

Poloma

Mum to 3 Little Stars
Reaction score
Chicken Pox

Both my lo's have had the dreaded pox, Ds was just 2 and Dd was 6 months. Ds had just a few spots but Dd was covered. The thing is someone told me as Ds had a mild case and Dd was under one they could possible get it again.

Well last night Dp noticed a few spots on Ds's shoulder, there are now more on his arm. They have been in contact with an infected child about 2 weeks ago

So am I facing round two of chicken pox? the spots do look like little blisters but as Ds wont sit still long enough for me to inspect properly Im really not sure.

Oh No! :sad2: Thats not what I wanted to hear! :hissy: Oh well I had better go and dig out the calomine lotion.

Cant think what else the spots could be, he's not one for allergies and its not a viral rash either. Mind you it means that the HV will have to do a home visit as I cant take them to the clinic on Wed! lol

I had chicken pox when I was only a few months old. And I only had a mild case. Never had them again though, and I have been exposed before.

I never thought about the chicken pox! Oh how I dread when that time comes! My little brother has scars from his chicken pox! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->