A quick question ...

Tinks86

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Is it possible to ovulate but not have 'egg white' cm?
I have long irregular cycles and never know when I ovulate or if I even do but I have done a couple of ovulation tests yesterday and today and they seem to be positive or very close to! I dont have stretchy cm though - could I still be in with a shot? We have been trying for 20 long months and i have only had 3 periods in that time :cry:
Thank you in advance for your help :flower:

I don't get EWCM but I know I have ovulated in a past cycle because of temping and a very clear spike.

You can get a positive OPK and not ovulate. Really the best way to know is if you are temping.

I would love to do temping but I dont always sleep through in the night so didnt know if it would be accurate enough? Thanks for the reply though x

It would be mostly accurate Hun. Even shift workers can get a readable pattern from bbt.
I have found that raspberry leaf capsules increased my Ewcm. Some ladies swear by evening primrose oil

Oo thanks for that - when do I start to take primrose oil? Can I take it at anytime during my unpredictable cycle?

I'm not really sure. I know a lot of women only take it up to ovulation but I don't know much about primrose oil

I'm a very restless sleeper...usually wake up 2-3 times a night and it seems to work for me....I think consistency is key with temping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->