a ray of hope xxxx

mand84

Reaction score
just a little note to ppl who may have just gone through the heartbreak of m/c recently. 6 yrs ago i had a m/c, at 7.5 wks. i was devastated. thought there was something wrong with me tbh, BUT, i fell pg right away, and now i have a 5 yr old daughter. i know its hard to believe that everything may be ok next time, b/c i hada chem pg in dec, and now i'm ttc again and i'm convinced its gonna happen again. keep faith, babydust to all xxxxx

Hi Mand, so sorry for your loss, and thanks for your words of encouragement, good to see you are so positive x

(Hope you don't mind me saying, but you are so positive in your post and your status is "doubtful"!)

i'm using some reverse psychology on myself, got loads of symptoms, and pretty sure i am, just keep thinking they're disappearing. lol. stupid really cos im cramping like hell here. lol. but, as i said in the post, i had a chem in dec, im pretty scared its gonna happen again. xxx

Aw bless. So glad you didn't take offence - In a strange kind of way it did make me smile -I picked up that you sound like you were trying to convince yourself. Sounds like so many of us on here, all trying to talk and act so positively and churning up inside. I sincerely hope things work out for you xx

aw thank you, and i see ur from wales...same here hun. im anglesey x tbh, im training to be a nurse, just finishing my access, and i have a yr until uni starts, so it knid of happened, wasn't ttc as such, but if it happens i couldnt be happier. lol. xxx

Hello from Cardiff lol. Well we had our good news at Christmas - already have a 3 yr old little boy, sadly MMC in Feb, neary eleven weeks, baby died at just over 8. No symptoms just woke up and blood on tissue, so went for a scan. Totally devastating. Just had 3 AF. LAst month was the first time I could think about TTC, but was more not preventing, this month though I swore I would never use them, have got some OPK, just realised I have to start to wee on them tomorrow!! Comes round so quickly!

aw bless you, so sad i know. but u know what it will happen for again sweety. hell of a thing when the highlight of ur day is peeing on a stick innt. lol. xxxx

Crap really as think the MMC really buggers everything up! I mean I was very lucky before, got pregnant (both times ) relatively quickly, but now I think getting pregnant is going to become my main focus, when it happens, I will be bricking it, for fear of the same thing happening, my first pregnancy was such a lovely time, next one will be a stressful one at least initially anyway. I am also the worlds worse first thing in the morning, but you never know I may be leaping out of bed in case the highlight of my day is seeing everthing 's working ok on the ovary front lol

yes you will probably be bricking it the whole way through, i was with carla. every braxton hics had me rushing to the loo. just keep hopeful....hark at me. lol. just been to the loo 3 times in 10 mins to make sure i havent had my af early. lmao xx

Somedays I am, others I aint. I feel really low currently, kind of delayed reaction I think. I said that I would try and stay relaxed about TTC, then AF arrives this month and I am more disappointed than I let on. Ridiculous really cos it was only the first month of trying. Now with OPK, I think it's even more pressure, cos If I ovulate and do everything right, and AF arrives will be crap again. But yes you are right, Knicker checking every five seconds will definately be on the agenda!! I bought early response perg tests this month, tested early x 2 - can't keep that up at ten quid a box - see am obsessed already, never tested early before

i know that feeling, ive tested loads already. lol. even convinced myself i had a + earlier. even though all i could see was a shadow and i had to stand in the garden, squint and hold it as a mad angle. lol. obsessed much. x

I used a cheap ebay one last pregnancy, the line was SSSOOOO faint, but was there none the less, you just know...

thin it was an evap...whatever one of those are. lol. god, considering im a mum im bloody clueless. was so simple 5 yrs ago. thin age must be getting to me. lol.

I don't think I would have a clue now, wouldn't recognise a symptom if it bit me on the bum! I agree,3 years ago, wanted a baby, got one, no stress, no peeing no sticks, no early tests - OH knew before me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->