a sex question

Mummy_to_be87

Reaction score
How effective is sex in speeding up labour? :flower:

Any experiences would be good :hugs:

Not sure but i think u actually have to already have things started for it to help with progression as i think it helps soften cervix

I went to hospital yesterday and the monitor showed I was having contractions and when I was examined I was 2cm dilated and was told I was in early labour, the contractions continued last night but have slowed down this morning. Me and OH DTD and I have started getting some strong pains down low so Im hoping it has started to speed things up again :dance:

Sounds like it! :) goodluck how exciting!

my mw advised alot of sex today at my appointment to speed things along:) im 37 weeks today:D

I heard it works better then anything. I plan on having sex (well trying) with my husband like 20 times a day then second I hit 37 weeks LOL i want her OUT

I deff think it helped with DD, I lost my mucous plug then later on we DTD and she was born the next evening....can't remember if we DTD in the run up to DS!

X

I have been having some crampy feelings since we DTD so I have told my OH that I will be expecting him to perform while he watches football, I dont even care if his head is all in the game right now as long as I get some of the wee buggers inside :rofl:

Haha love it!! Hope cramps turn into labour :D

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"